- Is there a God?
- Who is God?
- How do I know Him?
- How to obtain freedom from fear of death?
- How do I overcome temptation?
- How do I belong?
- Is there a purpose in life…and many such questions
Then this course is for you. A time to learn and a time to ask questions.
Three hours once a week, for 8 weeks that includes a weekend together.
MEAL: It starts with a meal in an informal setting
TEACHING: There are 16 subjects that are taught by a trainer during this period
DISCUSSION: The participants are divided into smaller groups for discussion, where their individual questions are answered. This is done over a cup of tea.
WEEKEND: The group will also spend a weekend together (from Friday evening to Sunday evening). Here they will be further equipped through workshops and interaction.
- It comes with no strings attached. You need not do anything against your convictions
- It is an informal setting
- It requires no particular prerequisite to qualify
- It is a short course and lasts only 8 weeks
- Be sure and secure
- Be equipped to face life
- Be filled with hope for the future
- Be free from guilt & accusations
- Experience peace of mind
- Experience freedom from within
- Experience freedom from addiction
- Develop new friends
- And many more benefits
- Anyone who is searching for answer to life’s questions.
- Anyone who is tired of living an ‘up & down’ life.
- Anyone who has tried other things and was disappointed
- Anyone who is curious
Contact your nearest GMI church, to find out when the next course begins.